Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Storm Chasers--Season 4 Premiere!! :D

Hey everyone,
So  today was pretty much an amazing day. Today was my 18th birthday! Its honestly hard to believe that I'm 18...wow!  Pretty much an awesome day because of that and because Storm Chasers season 4 premiered this evening!! Let me tell you it was CRAZY AWESOME!!!!

Reed Timmer (My roll model!!!) with the DOMINATOR!!!

Reed Timmer, Sean Casey, and Tim Samaras!

This season has been said to be the best season so far! I'm very excited because this show is pretty much just me...I've been in love with extreme weather and well just weather in general since age 4, when I said I was going to be a meteorologist!

For those of you who haven't seen the show, and love extreme weather, I highly  recommend this show for you!!!

A few comments about what I thought:

1. I thought it was an amazing season opener!
2. Sean needs to stop being so childish!! He just irritates me!
3. I didn't like how the whole Joel and Reed and TVN thing came up again...that bridge has already been crossed and many viewers don't like that.
4. I didn't like the cliff hanger for next week...okay well it wasn't a cliff hanger but still I can't wait for it!!  Next weeks episode includes the Yazoo City, MS tornado...and seems very emotional!!

So I highly recommend this show!! Its awesome!!! The show is on Weds. on the Discovery Channel at 10ET/9CT.

Oh and BTW Reed Timmer's book Into The Storm is being released tomorrow (Oct. 14th)!!! Be sure to check that out as well!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic rest of their week and God bless!!!

~~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment