Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ghost Adventures.....what a season! :D

What can I say...the latest season of Ghost Adventures has just been EPIC! I'm not going to lie when I say that this season has been my favorite season of the series so far! So many interesting locations, the interesting events that happened to the guys, great evidence captured and not to mention the unique and new equipment the guys used this year...it just created an amazing season overall!

Heres a list of the episodes this season (Season 4):

1. Gettysburg
2. Rolling Hills Sanitorium
3. Return to Bobby Mackey's
4. Wavorly Hills Sanitorium
5. Stanely Hotel
6. Hill View Manor
7. Vulture Mine
8. USS Hornet
9. La Palazza Mansion
10. Fort Chaffe
11. Amargosa Opera House
12. Old Fort Erie
13. Villisca Axe Murder House
14. Kell's Irish Pub
15. Pico House
16. Return to Goldfield Hotel
17. Bonnie Springs Ranch

I'd have to say that my two favorite episodes out of the entire season are Return to Goldfield Hotel and Return to Bobby Mackey's.  Both episodes had me saying OMG for at least ten mintues afterwards. LOL!

I'm sad that the season is coming to an end, with only one episode left....however my twitter friend Hannah told me that Season 5 premieres on June 5th, 2011!!! YAY! No having to wait until the fall!

So my question for you now is have you ever seen the show? Maybe its a yes or a no...I don't know. . I'll be honest with you, when my friend Karla first told me about this show I was like "Seriously?! I don't believe in the stuff, its fake!"  Needless to say about a year later I sit here writing this blog, and confessing how much I'm in love with the show. I am a skeptic to a point. There are somethings that I question that are unexplainable so I think its "paranormal" but other times I'm like yea right, my imagination.  I will say this though the Ghost Adventures Crew does a great job explaining paranormal activity and a good job trying to de-bunk certain incidents. 

If you are like me, before seeing Ghost Adventures, I highly recomend to have an open mind and try it. I'm not asking you to fall in love with it, but just give it a try....you may find yourself actually starting to like it.  Besides the GAC guys, Zak Bagans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodwin have great personalities that will also make the show enjoyable.




So what are you waiting for....go look an episode up...give it a try.  The show also airs on the Travel Channel at 9et/8ct on Friday nights. 

So thats a wrap on my Ghost Adventures blog.....for now....

Peace, Love, and God bless,
~~Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment